01 November 2011

Elections







Elections are coming up this weekend and life in Jinotega has been full of music, parades and general festiveness. I can’t say elections in the States are the same. I went to work on Monday and arrived to find the health center closed and all of the staff dressed in FSLN memorabilia. There were hats, shirts, flags and even stickers for your moto (that’s motorcycle if you don’t speak the lingo).

Anyway, I left and went home. As a Peace Corps Volunteer my job is be a-political. If that is a word . . .

But, I did take some photos.


2 comments:

  1. The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
    I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.

    ReplyDelete